If you encounter an error message “Unhandled Exception (GPF)” on a machine with either NetSupport Manager or NetSupport School installed, please contact our Technical Support team by email at [email protected] with the following information so they can investigate the issue with you:
- What actions were you performing when the error appeared?
- When did the issue start to occur? How often does it happen?
- Please provide a screenshot of the error message if possible.
- How was the software installed on the affected machine?
- Please provide any .err or .dmp files found in the installation directory of the affected machine.
On a NetSupport Manager machine, the folder location is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport Manager\Support
On a NetSupport School machine, the folder location is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport School\Support
(example of C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport Manager\Support folder)
- Please also provide us with the Support Tool information from the affected machine. The Support Tool can be found in the installation directory and is called supporttool.exe. For more information on how to run the Supporttool.exe, please see the following technical article: