Enter an IP address and subnet mask of a machine on the remote network and click the Calculate button to display the broadcast address of that remote network. This address should be entered into the Control’s configuration to enable remote browsing on this remote network. To access the calculator, click here.
- Best practice implementing the NetSupport DNA Server
- Configuring the SMTP Server settings within NetSupport DNA
- How to send pre-configured notifications from a desktop shortcut using NetSupport Notify
- How to invite or import users into the classroom.cloud portal
- How to create a Safeguarding User in NetSupport DNA