Enter an IP address and subnet mask of a machine on the remote network and click the Calculate button to display the broadcast address of that remote network. This address should be entered into the Control’s configuration to enable remote browsing on this remote network. To access the calculator, click here.
- Troubleshooting NetSupport Manager Gateway Client connections
- Defining different departments/groups on Notification Agents
- Installing NetSupport Notify via Active Directory Group Policy
- Using CSV files to import SIS/MIS data
- How to create a workflow rule to email the new assignee when an item is reassigned