Once you receive your licence details (a 23 digit licence key and a DNALicense.lic licence file), you will be able to convert your evaluation to a licensed installation.
- Copy the DNALicense.lic file onto your DNA Server machine.
- Navigate to the installation folder of NetSupport DNA:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport DNA\Server
64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport DNA\Server
- Run DNADBWizard.exe.
- Select Register a license and click Next.
- Select Register License File.
- Click the Browse icon , to browse for the DNALicense.lic file.
- Enter your 23 digit licence key.
- Select Register.
- Enter the user name and password of the Administrator’s DNA Console user account and click OK.
- A message will appear stating that your licence file was successfully created, click OK and then click Finish.
- The NetSupport DNA Server service needs to be restarted for the licence updates to take effect.
Your NetSupport DNA installation will now be a full licensed copy of NetSupport DNA.