NetSupport DNA supports the direct integration of any remote control application that supports passing parameters from the command line. For maximum integration, we recommend using NetSupport Manager.
Configure remote control
- Log into the NetSupport DNA Console as an administrator.
- In the Tools tab, click Configure Remote Control.
- Click Browse to locate the associated application that will be used. For NetSupport Manager, select the PCICTLUI.exe file that is located in:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport Manager\PCICTLUI.exe
64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport Manager\PCICTLUI.exe
- Add the supporting parameters to create a connection.
Note: NetSupport DNA provides variables for connection via PC name “%name%” and by IP address “%address%”.
- The completed command line for NetSupport Manager is:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport Manager\PCICTLUI.exe /c”>%address%” /v /e
64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport Manager\PCICTLUI.exe /c”>%address%” /v /e
- The icon associated with your chosen application will be displayed in the Remote Control Settings dialog and alongside the Remote Control option when you right click an Agent.