The NetSupport School for Mac installer will generate an uninstall package to allow easy removal of the software.
- Navigate to /Applications/NetSupport/NetSupportSchool.
- Double click on the Uninstall icon.
- When prompted, enter the user name and password of an administrative user.
- The uninstaller will remove all the required application files.
- Once the password is entered, the uninstaller is automated and no further warnings will be given.
- The uninstaller will leave a copy of the client32.ini file in the /Applications/NetSupportSchool folder for easy future reinstallation, should you require a clean reinstallation, please manually remove this file.