The NetSupport School for Mac Student configurator is installed automatically with every Student installation. The configurator can be launched from any account and will prompt for an admin user name and password to run.
- Navigate to /Applications/NetSupport/NetSupportSchool.
- Double click the Config icon.
- When prompted, enter an admin user name and password.
Note: If an admin user is currently logged on and has recently authenticated for any reason, Mac OS X may not request the details again.
- The Student configurator will appear.
- Make the required changes and OK when finished.