This article applies to NetSupport School version 15.00. For information relating to version 14.00 and below, click here.
You can easily find your NetSupport School product version within the NetSupport School Tutor.
- Click Options in the Tutor Console and select About from the drop-down menu.
- The version number will be displayed.
Display more detailed version information
When contacting NetSupport Technical Support, you may be asked to send more detailed version information about your NetSupport School installation.
- Start the command prompt.
- Change to the NetSupport installation folder, e.g. C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport School.
- At the command prompt, type DBI *.* and press Return.
- The version of all executable and DLL files in the folder will be displayed.
Note: By Entering DBI *.* >Version.txt, a text file named Version.txt will be created in the NetSupport directory, which can be sent to the Support team.