A Support Tool has been created for the classroom.cloud Student, which gathers detailed information required to assist our Support team should you encounter a problem. The Support Tool gathers details from the machine where the Support Tool has been executed. This tool then collects and stores these details within a .zip file.
The information gathered by the Support Tool is as follows:
- classroom.cloud file version details.
- Operating system details and version.
- Video hooking method
- Network details (i.e. network address, computer name and subnet).
Running the Support Tool
- The Support Tool is located in the installation directory of the classroom.cloud Student:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\classroom.cloud
64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\classroom.cloud
- Execute the supporttool.exe on the classroom.cloud Student machine where you are encountering an issue.
- Select classroom.cloud from the Product drop-down list.
- Click Generate to enable the Support Tool to gather the required details.
- Click Save to save the .zip file to your machine.
- Please note the default save location is the Support folder within the installation directory of classroom.cloud.
- The .zip file and a description of the problem needs to be emailed to our Support team at [email protected].