It may be necessary to allow more than one NetSupport School Tutor to connect a Student at the same time. This is a standard feature of NetSupport Manager; however, to use this feature in NetSupport School, a parameter must be added to the Student Configuration file.
- Open the folder that you installed NetSupport School into:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport School
64bit C:\Program Files(x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport School
- Find and open the Client32u.ini file (or Client32.ini for pre-v12.50 Students) in a text editor such as Notepad.
- Add the line Shared=1 to the [Client] section and save the file.
- You will now have to re-checksum the Client32u.ini file using the utility CKSINI.EXE – For more information on how to do this, please click here.
- Students will need to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
Note: If all your Student machines have the same Client32u.ini set up, you can amend one as detailed above and then distribute the file using NetSupport School to the other Student machines.