When attempting to connect to a NetSupport Manager Client, the NetSupport Manager Control may receive the following message:
“Client Rejects the Link [#1707]”
This message appears because the Client Configurator is not allowing the Control to connect. The possible reasons for this message are:
- The Client is set for user acknowledgement and the user at the Client has rejected the connection.
- The Client has Control address restrictions set that do not allow this Control to connect.
- The Client has a security key set and this does not match the security key set at the Control.
- The Client and Control are running incompatible versions.
- The Control is trying to connect to a NetSupport School Student.