If you encounter an error message “Unhandled Exception (GPF)” on a machine with NetSupport DNA installed, please contact our Technical Support team by email at [email protected] with the following information so they can investigate the issue with you:
- What actions were you performing when the error appeared?
- When did the issue start to occur? How often does it happen?
- Please provide a screenshot of the error message if possible.
- How was the software installed on the affected machine?
- Please provide any .err or .dmp files found on the affected machine. Depending on the type of installation of the software, the files will be in one of the following folders:
If the issue occurred on the NetSupport DNA Server, you will find the .err and .dmp files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport DNA\Server folder.
If the issue occurred on a NetSupport DNA Agent machine, you will find the files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport DNA\Agent folder.
If the issue occurred on a NetSupport DNA Console machine, you will find the files in the %temp% folder.