If you downloaded an evaluation of NetSupport Notify and have now purchased a licence, you can run the NetSupport License Manager to convert your evaluation to a licensed installation.
Note: The NetSupport Notify licence only needs to be applied to your machines running the Notification Server component.
- Browse to:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport Notify
64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport Notify
- Double click on the file called PCILIC.EXE.
- The NetSupport License Manager will appear.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Generate.
- Your licence key (nsn.lic) will be successfully created.
Note: The information must be entered exactly as it appears on your licence certificate. The process is case sensitive and needs to be exact. If your authorisation key does not match the information that you enter, the licence key will fail to be generated.
- Once you have created the licence, access the Notification Server Configuration as the Server component will require activation.
- Right click in the system tray and select Configure Connectivity Server.
- Select the Licenses tab and select the licence you have added.
- If this is not reporting as activated, click Activate.
Note: If a manual activation is required, contact our Support team for the activation code.
- Once activated, restart the Gateway32 service on the machine to apply the licence to.