The NetSupport School Student can be configured to browse for published classes across multiple subnets. This is configured by adding a parameter to the Student Configuration file on the Student machine.
- Open the folder that you installed NetSupport School into:
32bit C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport School
64bit C:\Program Files(x86)\NetSupport\NetSupport School
- Find and open the Client32u.ini file (or Client32.ini for pre-v12.50 Students) in a text editor such as Notepad.
- You will need to add the following lines under the [TCPIP] section.
Where Broadcast_# is a separate entry for each subnet you wish to browse. You will also need to add the local subnet to this list.
- Save the file.
- You will now have to re-checksum the Client32u.ini file using the utility CKSINI.EXE – For more information on how to do this, please click here.
- Students will need to be restarted for the changes to take effect.