If a parent or guardian has more than one student at a school, it is possible to assign these to the same account. This would not require a second invitation but would be added as an additional child within ReallySchool.
Assigning additional children
- Select the Students tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Edit (pencil) icon next to the student’s profile.
- Select the Parents tab from the pop-up window.
- Select Assign.
- Locate the correct parents and select Accept.
- Click Save.
- You will see the following message to confirm this has been updated successfully.
This will ensure the parents or guardians have all assigned siblings available on their account. Once the students have been added, parents or guardians will be able to use the Select Child option the next time they sign in. By selecting the display name across the top of the portal, parents or guardians can toggle between students assigned to their account.